Prime Minister Narendra Modi addresses the nation through his monthly radio programme ”Mann Ki Baat”.
“Tune in at 11 AM tomorrow. #MannKiBaat,” PM Modi tweeted. Earlier on October 10, PM Modi had invited suggestions from the people, for the 70th edition of the programme.”#MannKiBaat presents a great opportunity to share inspiring journeys of outstanding citizens and discuss themes that power societal change. This month”s programme will take place on the 25th. Share your ideas on the NaMo App, MyGov or record your message,” PM Modi had tweeted. In the last ”Mann Ki Baat”, he encouraged people to take up storytelling.”Mann ki Baat” is a radio programme, aired on All India Radio on the last Sunday of every month, through which the Prime Minister interacts with the nation.
Here are the highlights on Mann Ki Baat:
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi Begins address to the nation in the 70th edition of his Mann ki Baat programme.
- He greeted people on the occasion of Vijaya Dashami. Be vocal for local during this festive season.
- Dussehra is also a festival of victory of patience over crises. Today, all of you are living with great restraint, celebrating festivals with modesty. Therefore, in the COVID-19 battle, we are fighting, victory is certain.
- “This time, amid the of the festival, when you go shopping make sure to remember your resolve of ‘vocal for local.’ When purchasing goods from market give priority to local products,” he said.
- We must remember soldiers protecting our borders while celebrating festivals, light a ”diya” for them in your homes.
- World taking note of India’s products, PM Mosi cites an example of the rising popularity of Khadi.
- He asked the youth of the country to learn marshal arts. He also talked about local sports like Malkham making global headlines.
- “During festivals, do remember lockdown times when we got to know those close associates of society without whom our lives would have been very difficult. Sanitisation workers, housekeepers & guards were with us in difficult times, now in festivals, we’ve to take them along,” PM Modi.
- PM Modi on “Mann Ki Baat” pays tribute to former prime minister Indira Gandhi